Tuesday 24 February 2009

Welcome to our blog

The Rep is gettin' with the technological times and along with our new website, we are adding a blog, and coming soon... Facebook.
Unfortunately, it is my younger staff members who have to school me on this stuff. When I took journalism, we didn't not have courses on the Internet, blogging, etc. They did.
I have been editor here at the Rep since Sept. 2007. We are moving beyond what you see in print and are expanding into new avenues on the web. 
As I start to step into this blogging world, slowly, but surely, I will get with the times, be a bit more proactive, and maybe learn a thing or two.
Now if I could only learn how to hook up my DVD player....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Leduc Representative encourages and welcomes comments on any content posted on this blog. Please note that comments will be reviewed by Rep staff before appearing on the site. Comments containing personal attacks or discriminatory or inappropriate language will be deleted.