Friday 26 June 2009

Twittering Anonymous

I am the type of girl who enjoys the simple things in life like my family, friends, my dog and trashy magazines with all the latest Hollywood romours. 
I find myself often going online to check my messages and three hours later know everything that happened that day with my favourite Celebs.
When I first heard of Twitter I was certain I would never join. I felt like Twitter would be replacing Facebook, and in my heart nothing could replace Facebook.
Before my roommate moved out we would talk about everything and she would always keep my updated on Taylor Swifts rapping career, When Kristen Stewart was hanging out with Robert Pattinson and everything to do with Kendra Wilkinson's wedding. 
One week ago, my roommate moved out. And immediately had the urge to join Twitter. Last night I lost the battle and became a Twitterer. 
And in less than 24 hours I have become addicted. 
Sure my little sister had to teach me how to do everything, and I still haven't changed my status once but I absolutely love it!
Not only can I stay updated on what my favourite celebrities are doing but I can follow the news and Perez Hilton!!
The best part is that my editor can't tell when I am online the days she takes of. 
Currently I am following about 57 people. I am pretty sure I know 2 of them.
So if anyone has and idea of someone interesting I should follow or if you have any advise on Twittering let me know, I am LauraFayeRing. 
And make sure you don't forget to follow the Leduc Representative - Leducrep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Leduc Representative encourages and welcomes comments on any content posted on this blog. Please note that comments will be reviewed by Rep staff before appearing on the site. Comments containing personal attacks or discriminatory or inappropriate language will be deleted.