Friday 6 March 2009

Artist of the Month

I love paintings. 
I love how some people create shapes, use colours and show the beauty in simply things.
Personally, I can't paint, draw and colouring inside the lines can sometimes be a difficult task. I have learned to accept this and just admire the real artist's in life.
March's Artist of the Month is Gabrielle Argent, a Grade 12 student at the Leduc Comp. I have no doubt that she is a great artist. 
I had the chance to meet with Argent and see some of her work and I was amazed that someone who is still so young was talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Leduc Representative encourages and welcomes comments on any content posted on this blog. Please note that comments will be reviewed by Rep staff before appearing on the site. Comments containing personal attacks or discriminatory or inappropriate language will be deleted.